Woots!!

OWL001
OWL002OWL003OWL004


I saw these pink and red owls on a porcelain cup and decided to put them onto paper. I love the bright colors and the little heart-shaped feathers. How cute!! ^-^

Since I'm working on owls, I decided to make a few more for my friends' up coming convocation. This time, I dropped the bright colors and switched to the conventional brown color for the owl. And of course, I added a mortar board with a scroll too. Happy Graduation!!!

Code:OWL001 Kisses***
Price: RM12 per piece.
Status: Sold. Pre-order required.

Code: OWL002
Price: RM8 per piece.
Status: Sold. Pre-order required.

Code: OWL003
Price: RM10 per piece.
Status: Sold. Pre-order required.

Code: OWL004
Price: RM10 per piece.
Status: Available.

Offer: For a purchase of any 3 items and above, you'll get a rebate of RM0.50 for each item.

0 Enquiries: